Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SCREAMS!!!!

So - we went to Screams Haunted Parks again this year for my birthday (we went a few years ago too)
Here are some pics in no particular order:
Wait - A LOT of pics in no particular order:

the whole group

me and corey

me and jimmy

josh and jimmy

me and kaleb

me and josh

taylor, haley and me


me and dead pirate

me and tyler

AAGGHHH! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!



it was very muddy -all of us came home covered in it!

zach

jonah willis

daddy and a dead chic

perkins, jonathon and zach

"oh haley - i am so frightened!"


josh and trey dancing - my favorite thing that they do!

creepy

look at tyler!

"h -h - help me"

me and jonathon

zach and haley

bubba and me

me and jimmy

me and jimmy and perkins mom! haha!

perkins and zach

they had a live band -we were jammin'!

my 3 boys!

joshua wesley!

me

we ate at sonic after Sceams - it was butt cold and outside, but sonic was pretty much the only thing open


matt and steph came into town just in time to join us for sonic

josh, me and kaleb - i love my boys!

1 comment: