Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween night

A couple of friends dropped by on halloween and were not in suitable costumes, so I sent them to the dress up closet. This is how they came out!

Hobi - cinderella, Me - prositute, Zach - cheerleader, Corey - banana, Haley - batman
i just love zach's belly shirt! (that was my FOURTH grade cheer uniform!)

me and zach

Corey and Haley


me and my little brother, Tim

We came back home and played a bit of truth or dare. However - how I play it, Truth is not an option! I am not posting the funniest - most inappropriate pictures - as it would certainly ruin reputations!!! For all of you involved... you're welcome!

he was eating peanut butter, jelly, hot sauce and whipped cream!

we had to trade an article of clothing - we played it safe and went with shoes!

mix that hobi had to swallow - looks like vomit, huh?

oh wait - it IS vomit now!

I had to put on clothing from everyone - a couple of t-shirts, hat, belt etc.

snuggles!

me and hobi
dared to give haley a lap dance - my pleasure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment