Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Birthday! Ah!(:

On September 29th, 2009, I turned 15! Finally! I had to waste about half of my day at school, which was super lame, but I got happy birthdays all day so that made it a lot better(: I had an awesome day, here's how it went.

When I woke up my wonderful daddy had stayed home for a little bit to
make me yummy cinnamon rolls.

Before Seminary - 6 a.m.

Haley, me, Josh and Trey before school

when i got home amber had decorated my room for my birthday!






steve and margie got me this AMAZING hat for my birthday(:



this is my favorite drink in the ENTIRE world. raspberry lemonade from johnny carinos






ah. this is my daddy(: hehe


and that was my day(: happy birthday to me! thanks for everyone who made my day amazing!

1 comment:

  1. i hope you had a lovely birthday my dear!!

    i love you! =]

    ReplyDelete