Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Monday, November 23, 2009

girls night

So. I don't have very many "girlfriends", but the few that I do have, are AMAZING(:
Me, Haley, Leighana, Carlie, & Lindsey all got together the other night and did some pretty crazy things. We went to Napoli's (yummy italian) & then went back to the house for dress up & dance parties. We all looked ravishing in our very well put together outfits. We decided we couldn't just let that go to waste, so we made multiple dance videos to the song YA! by the oh so sexy, Usher. We had SO MUCH FUN!
I can't seem to post the videos, i'll keep trying. My mom did manage to post a short dance video from another night on her blog - go to my sidebar, click on As for Me and My House and look under maggie's new car to watch.


I was just an improved batgirl, Haley was a she-wolf (notice the claws),
Leighana was a pretty hot 80's chick, Carlie was a high fashion banana, &
Lindsey was a punk rock cheerleader.




the HAHA game!

She wants me. I delivered.


These are my 2 very best friends. Can't you see why I love them?



my hot cousin, Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment