Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The great hair debate!

I love my BFF Haley, but...

We are in the middle of a great debate with her over her hair.
She has naturally curly hair and feels the need to tame it by either straightening it or pulling it back into a bun everyday.
This drives me crazy!! I LOVES Haley's wild hair and would trade my straight hair for curls any day!

As a friend favor - Haley wore her hair curly for the posted BFF pic. (see previous post)
We tried to get her to wear it curly for just this week and see the response from her peers, but she refuses.

So - we are starting a bit of an internet poll.
Here are two recent pics of Haley - straight hair and curly hair.
Please leave a comment on which is your favorite at the bottom of this post.
If your computer won't let you, please text me or mom, send a face book message to one of us or a myspace message.
If the majority disagree with us about her fabulous curls, we will leave her alone - promise!
See previous post for two more 'curly/straight' examples.

P.S. Haley - I think you are beautiful no matter how you wear your hair, I just like to see more of your wild side!!!


straight hair

AMAZING HAIR!

4 comments:

  1. As of right now at 8:29 p.m. on tueday, two people have voted for straight hair, and THIRTEEN people have voted for curly. take that haley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay I am going to be complicated.... I love both of the styles!! Can't she just embrace both of them???? It totally gives her versatility!! So my vote is for BOTH!! (don't be mad) Love both pics!! Haley you look FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok samantha -we are going tot ake your lame "both" vote and cast it as CURLY!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete