Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ughh! - I did it again!

So on Saturday, July 25th our church had a big stake dance. It was this huge deal because about 2,500 kids showed up & we would get to see all of our church friends that we rarely ever see from other wards. Everyone was excited to meet new cute boys & party all night. Well the week before this amazing dance I broke my toe. Now, I've broken my toe before so it wasn't that big of a deal. But during this amazing dance, which by the way had only begun about 20 minutes earlier, somebody stepped on my toe and re-broke it. I was very unhappy. We left the dance, which turned out to be really lame, and headed for the hospital. My toe was fixed within an hour or so and we went to Whataburger at 2 a.m. for an early breakfast. The night turned out to be pretty fun... ALL thanks to me.




This is a picture of the break. Ick.

This is Kim Palmer. Me & this man are friends. I asked him to pop my toe back in place for me. Right when he was about to, I chickened out. I needed a professional.









While waiting for the doctor I totally fell asleep.

My ring left a very attractive dent in my forehead.


Blehh! Blood!!

3 comments:

  1. oooh lover! your toe is pretty gross...almost as gross as mine.
    but i still love you. =]

    im just hoping that when the doctor man has to amputate my toe, they will amputate yours also...at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Maggie! Im sorry about your toe! Thats gotta huuurrrttt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eww!! the bloody one is the grossest! very interesting night!

    ReplyDelete