Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

girls camp 09

Girls Camp, as usual, was at Beavers Bend in Oklahoma. And, as usual, it was a lot of fun!
Brooke, Angelia, Me and Carlie about to canoe on record high waters this year! So high, in fact, that the usual '8 mile canoe' was changed to a 'four mile', for safety sake

Amber and Kerri

I was a 4th year camper, which means I had to be an Indian Princess for 'Legend Night'
Angelia, Mariah and Me
We have to do a dance of sorts - sign language to The Lord's Prayer. I DID NOT want to do it, but after it was all done, I was glad that I did it. It was beautiful.

Amber and Carlie are Youth Camp Leaders. Hmmm, how interesting that they are in charge of 4th years (me!) this year - and last year, they were in charge of 3rd years(also, me!)

After a week in the heat...Yay! We are going home!!

Mariah and Me

me, kylie and kathi martin

carlie, brooke and me This is Brooke's last year with us - she is moving to Mexico :(

No comments:

Post a Comment