Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Nauvoo and St. Louis

<
For church we took a youth trip to Nauvoo, Illinois to learn more about our church history. I had a blast! The bus ride was most definitely my favorite part. Coloring with Amber & Jamming out with Carlie. Aaaah, good times, good times.

Scott, Me, Camie, & Amber in moms hotel room.
We weren't supposed to be in there. Hehe, were rebels!

Yummm pudding...


That bug almost ate my face off!



Mwahahahaha!!


Okay I'll admit it... I've been pumping the iron lately.
Can you tell?


Me and mom up inside the gateway arch - it was REALLY high!


We took a helicopter ride and this is a picture of me(:



Look at this beautiful man... aaah.


This guy, or the pilot?
There are just so many difficult decisions in life.


Only I could get stuck in the revolving door.


Crazy?


I have made a decision as to what my first job will be. I will be working as a cashier at Duck's Convenient Store.


This will be my summer home. Come and visit me anytime.



Sparklers are fun(:

my "family group"
our grass rings!



No comments:

Post a Comment