Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Monday, December 15, 2008

The MC

We are the MC.
Otherwise know as Maggie, Carlie, Amber, Scott & Zack. This is us at an 80s themed, church dance. We all try to get together almost every weekend, either at something for church, Scotts house for a bonfire, or just hanging out at someones house. We all have tons of fun with each other. At 17, Amber's the oldest, a senior. She insists that we call her Princess Amber. (because she is a princess... DUH) Carlie's next, a junior. She is nice ALL the time. Scott is a sophomore. He just moved here & fit right into the group. Zack is a freshmen. He is my bestie, and has been since I was in the 5th grade. And then there's me. I'm the baby of the bunch, in the 8th grade. We are all different ages and we all have completely different personalities, but we all love each other a lot. We are the MC!

at the SURPRISE! Lazer Tag birthday party

that the MC threw for me!

playing "dress up" and running around in my neighborhood!

after dancing to "The White Stuff" for the Youth Conference

talent show. We were AMAZING!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes! You forgot to mention that I'm your favorite!

    I miss us all hanging out all the time, we need to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are the coolest gang EVER!!!
    Hey thanks for adding me to your blog list!!
    love ya gal!

    ReplyDelete