Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008


OK, so this is Haley. Haley is.... everything! She is funny, sarcastic, talented, beautiful, and my best friend. I first met Haley in 2002. I was moving into the house right behind hers and mom told me a girl lived behind us and was the same age. When we were moving I could see her outside on the trampoline. Mom told me to go say hi. I'm not usually shy but I hadn't ever met her before and mom was making me say hi by myself. I didn't want to, but I'm glad that I did. It was weird at first but then we realized that we had things in common. We ended up being in the same class and started to do things after school almost every day. That was in 2nd grade and now we are in 8th and still BFF's!We do the craziest things and have pictures to prove it all! I love her to death and don't know what I would do without her. I love you Haley!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how grown up you are Maggie! I still picture you as the little girl at my wedding. I can't believe it has been almost 5 years since I've seen you and your family. You are just the cutest and looking like you are loving life. I was excited to find out about you and your mom's blog so I can keep updated on what's going on with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all take the best pictures!! I truly enjoyed checking out the slide show.. (I love slide shows) You two are definitely the cutest BFFS EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete