Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Friday, December 19, 2008

My Pumpkin

This is Charles Xavier Barker Brown. Also known as, Charlie. Charlie is my baby, my love & my pumpkin. Charlie is about a year and a half old. He is a pom-a-poo, Pomeranian/ poodle. I have never really liked animals and certainly never thought that I would want a puppy. Back in August me and mom were school shopping and we decided to just take a quick look in the pet store window and there he was. I usually think that dogs are cute in all but I have never actually wanted one. When I saw Charlie I told mom that I had to have this dog. He was so small and cute and I had to have him! We got home and I asked dad. When he said that we didn't have that kind of money to spend on another dog, I went to the biggest push-over I know, my grandpa!! It took a lot of begging and me saying things like, "You're the best grandpa in the world" and "I will love you forever!" Grandpa gave in and the next morning we brought Charlie home! Charlie fit right into the family and we all fell in love. Charlie is really smart and well behaved. He is very picky about what toys he plays with. His favorite toy is a pink pig. He has picked all the stuffing out of it and turned it inside out. He likes to play with the cats even though they like to beat him up! He is choosy about the people that he likes, but once he decides that he loves you, he is forever yours! I love you Charlie, my pumpkin!

1 comment:

  1. Your right mags I hate wearing shoes but only when they are uncomfortable and unnessary like when people wear shoes around thier house. thats just dumb

    ReplyDelete