Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

These are my boys. All my life i have always been "one of the guys." The boys have just always been way more fun to hang with. My boys, from left to right, Kaleb, Trey, Ociel, Josh, & Jociel. The other day we decided to get together to take pictures. The boys had to wear a plain white t-shirt and jeans. Kaleb thought i should wear something really girly and pink! We had SO MUCH FUN that night. Half of the pictures are just of us making faces and doing silly poses. Some of the pictures are really funny. In a lot of the pictures we are all just laughing really hard! Hanging out with the neighborhood boys is always fun because we can all be ourselves- just like its been since 2nd grade! I LOVE MY BOYS!


4 comments:

  1. Yall are so cute! i love your blog and your music, some of those same songs are on mine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW FUN!! Hey where can I get some of those sweat socks. I think I might look good in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like I told your mom, those pictures are FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh loooks amazingly hot in every single one of these! Ahhhhhhhhhhh. I swear, I'll never get over him. Psh, if it meant that I could be a part of your group, I'd be one of the guys too(:
    You look really cute too Maggie!

    ReplyDelete