Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

DMV.

Okay. So on my actual birthday I went to take the test. This is pretty much how it went.
Day 1.
1- Filling out paperwork with the awful lady at the desk.
2- She said I have to take a driving test. WHHHAAATT?!?!?! Since when?! I am not prepared! Law changed about a month before my birthday. Who knew?
3- Mean lady gets in the car & tells me what to do. (Who does she think she is?)
4- I SUCK AT PARALLEL PARKING.
5- She yells.
6- She yells again.
7- I cry a little bit. But then try to man it up
8- She fusses at me for crying and being emotional behind the wheel. What does she know?
9- She says I fail. I decide she is NOT my friend.
10- Mom drives home because I am not a licensed driver.


Day 2! I am now fully prepared to take this stupid driving test. Just hopefully I won't get the same lady.......

1- OH NO! It's the same woman. I'm doomed.
2- I made her laugh. This is a good sign.
3- I parallel park, PERFECTLY. Too bad I don't live in Dallas.
4- Things go well. She compliments me. YES!
5- She says "You have passed." (in a flat voice as if it isn't a big deal).
6- I dance my way into the DMV for my license.





First drive alone! WOOT WOOT!
(Notice Haley's lion hat. It's pretty fantastic).


No comments:

Post a Comment