Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Monday, September 21, 2009

my car!!!

So the other day dad asked me what I wanted for my birthday. This is pretty much how the conversation went....
"Hey Mags, your birthday's comin up. You need to let me know what you want." says dad.
"Well, I really don't want anything....." says me.
"Come on, there has to be something you want." says dad.
"Well.... I actually haven't thought about it much at all. The only little tiny thing I want isn't really that important, I mean, it's just so cheap, but since you're asking, I GUESS I would like a 2009 Dodge Viper- Graphite Metallic. Red as a back up color, & Black Interior. I mean, it's not like it's my heart's desire or anything, but I'm just saying, if you got me one I wouldn't say no."



No exaggeration, I could not love a human baby as much as I love this car.

1 comment: