Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Monday, May 25, 2009

My Boys

Okay, so as you know ,these are my boys. They have been since about the 3rd grade. We have taken "Maggie and her Boys" pictures before but we've all changed a little since then and decided that we needed some new ones. Here are some of the really good ones... and by the way, my jeans were AWESOME.

This is the groups favorite. Everyone who saw it
said that we looked like a band.

Another "band" picture

Silly boys.


Trey, Me, and Josh

Me & Kaleb. Aaaw.

Trey & Me

They all thought my feet were really soft. hehe.

Kaleb, Me, Josh, & Trey

My butt.

I really liked this one


Me & Joshua. Aaaaww

Me killing Kaleb. So nice.
Josh & Me




Kaleb was being manly. NOT.

Me & Josh again:)
I love My Boys.

1 comment:

  1. My fave is the one of you killing Kaleb. LOL!!! I'm dying over here! HAHAH!

    ReplyDelete