Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Cupcakes and Carlie

This is Carlie. Carlie and me are like 2 peas in a pod. Peanut butter & Jelly. Fat kids & cake. The other night we were both at home being losers so we decided to hang. I was having a MAD craving for cupcakes all day so we went to the store and bought 3 different kinds of icing, sprinkles, dye, & cupcake mix. We probably made a total of about... a billion chocolate cupcakes. Me & Carlie had lots of fun. We get along great. I mean, she knows how I feel about cool riders and she understands why "I never say no to guacamole." I love you Carlie!!
Me & Carlie decided that our snack while we were baking was going to be the chocolate chip icing. It was goooood.

Lip stick is hard to put on without a mirror huh?


Is there something in my teeth?

I never say no to guacamole...


So I made Zack this killer cupcake! It had sprinkles! But not just any kind of sprinkles.. DINOSAURS!!



Here is some of our favorites.



So the fight begins...


It's okay. Were still friends.

1 comment: