Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Social

Let me start by saying that I think middle school socials are gay - but being in student council, I had to go. It was actually kinda fun! Mom was a chaperon, so I have lots of pictures. After, we went to IHOP for a late dinner.

josh, me, haley, trey, kaleb

kaleb, haley, me, jimmy, landon, josh, trey

trey, jonah, tyler, kaleb, haley, me, josh

kaleb and josh

haley and me
me and Kaleb
landon, kaleb, me, trey, josh ... jammin!

me and perkins, aka Jacob

haley, me, josh, savannah







1 comment:

  1. 2 questions...

    Why did you switch from leggins to jeans!?

    and.. Why was it not mentioned that Carlie Freakin Gilbert came at the very end and graced everyone with her shiny pants!?

    ReplyDelete