Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Monday, February 16, 2009

My new room

Every year I try to have an AMAZING birthday party - this year I chose not to spend money on a big party, but instead use it to re-do my room. It has been a work in progress since last September! I moved from my bedroom to the guest room, which is a bit smaller but has a bigger closet and it has the added bonus of my mom's craft room attached to it.
Mom moved her craft room to my old bedroom (she gained some square feet too, so we both came out happy) The craft room is now my living room.
I still have a few things to do to it - like put up the vinyl lettering on my wall - it will be my "i love..." list that is on the right of my blog - and I have to find something to go above my bed, but for the most part - this is my finished room!

this is the view from my couch

and the view from the door

my cool wall!
My favorite part of my living room is the magnetic wall! Dad hung sheet metal up on the whole wall so that I can put up all of those pictures my mom is always taking!





The best part of my bedroom is the walls - i LOVE the color! Turquoise is my fave!

1 comment:

  1. I love your new room!! I really like your comforter and I love sitting in your living room talking!!

    ReplyDelete