Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Me & Josh!

Ok, so mom and Stefanie are taking pictures for a wedding and they needed a boy and a girl to test out lighting and positions. Of course, they picked me and Amber. We had to pick "grooms" so I picked my friend Josh and she picked Camie. As "couples" we had to match. On Saturday Josh showed up at my door in UBER SEXY white, yes white, skinny jeans, a white shirt, a red clip-on tie, and a bright blue Michael Jackson jacket!!! I was wearing my jeans, a white shirt, and my AMAZING sexy jacket!! We had to be the hottest couple in the world!! In all our pictures we had to pretend to be madly in love, cuz after all, we were getting "married!" Some of the poses were really hard to do cuz we had to look each other in the eyes and I kept laughing!! It was really fun! Even tho we were doing "wedding" picture some of them turned out really cute!!!

josh proposing to me!!

me & josh

we were supposed to look each other in the eyes like we were
in love
and i couldnt do it! i kept on laughing!

me & josh looking at our "wedding" rings

notice how he is in focus in one, and she is is focus in the next? So cool!

camie and amber...it's new!


1 comment: