Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Yummy Bagel

Alright. I know what you're thinking. This looks disgusting right? WRONG. This is a chocolate chip bagel from Panera. Yummm. Mom brought it home for me as a surprise. When I got home & saw it, being the Panera lover I am, I immediately attacked the bagel. I also like experimenting with food, so I was looking for some sort of topping to out on my chocolate chip bagel. Like cream cheese to a normal bagel. My bagel needed a friend! When I opened the fridge, what did I see?! A bowl of triple chocolate cake batter I had made by accident the day before. So, I covered that bagel with batter as if I was frosting a cake! Yummm.... DELICIOUS. That bagel was gone in minutes.

Here is a picture of my healthy creation

Ahhh yes... my favorite snack.


Gotta... have... every.. last bit!

I caught this woman in my room with chocolate on her face!! She said she didn't do anything. LIE!!! She is a thief. SHE CANNOT BE TRUSTED!

No comments:

Post a Comment