Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sisterhood!

Okay, so a few years ago me & my cousins, Lindsey, Rebecca, & Summer, all went to see
"The Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants". We fell in love with the movie & decided to make a sisterhood of our own. We have all been really close since then, txting & writing letters, but the four of us haven't been together since! Last weekend was our Gran's birthday & I knew that we were all going to be together for the first time in 3 years! I decided we needed to do a photoshoot. Everyone was up for it & we ended up taking a ton of pictures!
I love you guys!

Rebecca, Summer, Lindsey, & Me.



Lindsey's butt. Ow ow!






In the last set of pictures Lindsey decided not to come. Even though she wasn't there, the three of us took some amazing pictures!





On the railroads tracks!



No comments:

Post a Comment