Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Monday, March 8, 2010

random!

here's some random funny pics from my phone. i'll explain.


okay don't laugh. ya know when you have hardcore snot in your nose & then sometimes your snot will think it's funny to only chill in one nostril? well yeah. that's what was going down.
& i happened to be eating a sucker at this time. plus jenni was making me laugh.
so i had to plug up my snotty nostril so i wouldn't snot all over the car & so i wouldn't lose my yummy sucker. i think that its a pretty legit explanation.



um. in this picture me & justin are holding hands in the walmart parking lot. that's pretty normal. i don't see the funny in this?


i was supposed to be getting ready & i was sitting on my bed trying to decide what to wear. at this moment in time i was also very sleepy nite nite. come on. you know you've fallen asleep at least once instead of doing what you really needed to.



jenni made me try on swim suit bottoms. it was too cold to take off my shorts.
plus, look i hot i look with them on. BONUS.



like father like daughter. people tell me we look alike. i don't see it at all.




p.s. look at my sweatband. isn't it too legit?

1 comment:

  1. your head band is so legit, its too legit to quit. (hand movements to this phrase implied)

    ReplyDelete