Just click on pics to make them bigger!

.

Friday, January 1, 2010

new years eve.

new years eve dance. basically lame. BUT i was with justin & carlie so that made it basically amazing. one of my main friend requirements is to be able to randomly bust a move
at any given time. carlie & justin are experts at this. me & justin ended up leaving before midnight (because we're lame) but we had fun. we spent the rest of the night watching movies.
happy new year.!(:




hm. kind of looks like he's humping my leg.....


that's how they roll.


hey baby.


what can i say. i'm a foxy chick.


todd & me.


we couldn't wait until midnight to kiss.


4 comments:

  1. i like the 'That's how they roll" pic - if you click on it to make it bigger, Justin's eyes look real pretty. i should put some of these on my blog since that was how i waisted my new years too!
    love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your mom spelled "waisted"! AHahahahahahha!! I just had to do that!!Ahahahahhahahahahaa

    ReplyDelete